Just wondered if I could ask you about your advertising.
Have you heard about AIDA? No not the opera by Verdi, I am talking about the acronym that stands for Attention, Interest, Desire and Action.
• A - Attention (Awareness): attract the attention of the customer with an eye catching picture or headline.
• I - Interest: raise customer interest by focusing on and demonstrating advantages and benefits (instead of focusing on features).
• D - Desire: convince customers that they want and desire the product or service and that it will satisfy their needs.
• A - Action - or "call to Action" very often people sometimes forget this part. This is what you want your ad to achieve. It could be to phone a number, visit a website, visit a shop etc
Nowadays some marketers add the letter S to form AIDA(S):
• S - Satisfaction - satisfy the customer so they become a repeat customer and give referrals to a product.
I hope this has been of interest to you. I have been helping clients large and small with their advertising for many years and would love to add your name to our client list.
So here's my "call to action":
visit my website at: www.jhurleydesign.co.uk